Lyssa Rae Chapman
June 10, 1987
|Other names||Baby Lyssa|
|Occupation||Bounty hunter (former)|
Bail bondswoman (former)
|Height||5 ft 1 in (1.55 m)|
|Spouse(s)||Brahman "Bo" Galanti (m. 2009 - 2011) (divorced)|
|Partner(s)||Leiana Evensen (2017 - present)|
Lyssa Rae Chapman (born June 10, 1987), more commonly known as "Baby Lyssa", is an American businesswoman and former bail bondswoman and bounty hunter, most noted for her role on A&E TV's Dog the Bounty Hunter, in which she, along with her father Duane "Dog" Chapman and various friends and family, track down and capture wanted fugitives.
Personal life and career
Lyssa Rae Chapman was born the ninth of twelve children of Duane "Dog" Chapman. Her mother is his third wife, Lyssa Rae Brittain (née Greene). She is known as "Baby Lyssa" to distinguish from her mother "Big Lyssa". She was raised by her father until she was 10, after which she went to live with her mother in a small Alaskan town, Anderson, and had no contact with her father for six years. She later worked with him at the family bail bonds company, Da Kine Bail Bonds. She no longer works with her family and will not be on their new show that debuted in 2013.
Lyssa's first daughter was born the day after Lyssa's fifteenth birthday. It was revealed in an interview during Lyssa's second pregnancy, that Abbie's father was 24 years old at the time of conception. He was subsequently arrested for statutory rape.
On February 20, 2009, Lyssa married Brahman "Bo" Galanti (born July 24, 1973) in Oahu, Hawaii. The couple have one child together, in addition to their children by other relationships. In February 2011, Lyssa filed for divorce from Galanti. On March 15, 2011, Lyssa was arrested for criminal property damage and assaulting a police officer.
Howard Books, a division of Simon & Schuster, released Chapman's autobiography, Walking on Eggshells: Discovering Strength and Courage Amid Chaos, on May 7, 2013. The book was co-authored by Lisa Wysocky. 
- Duane "Dog" Chapman and Laura Morton. You Can Run But You Can't Hide (2007, NY: Hyperion
- "Baby Lyssa Chapman Departs Dog the Bounty Hunter: EXCLUSIVE". The L.A. Late Celebrity News. 15 April 2013. Retrieved 14 June 2013.
- "Dog the Bounty Hunter's Daughter Lyssa Files for Divorce". Us Weekly. February 3, 2011. Retrieved 2011-03-17.
- "Dog the Bounty Hunter's daughter, Lyssa Chapman, arrested in Hawaii". CBS News. March 17, 2011. Retrieved 2011-03-17.
- "The story of Lyssa's life is told in detail in her 2013 memoir, "Walking on Eggshells: Discovering Strength and Courage Amid Chaos."". Retrieved 31 October 2018.