From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Lyudmila Chursina (right)
20 July 1941 |
Velikiye Luki, Pskov Oblast, Russian SFSR (now Russia)
Lyudmila Chursina (born 20 July 1941) is a Russian film actress. She has appeared in more than 50 films and television shows since 1962. In 1981 she was a member of the jury at the 12th Moscow International Film Festival.
- When the Trees Were Tall (1961)
- The Andromeda Nebula (1967)
- Goya or the Hard Way to Enlightenment (1971)
- "12th Moscow International Film Festival (1981)". MIFF. Retrieved 2013-01-21.
- "Чурсина Людмила". Киноафиша.
- Деятели культуры России — в поддержку позиции Президента по Украине и Крыму (Russian). Ministry of Culture of Russian Federation. March 2014
|This article about a Soviet actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|