|CEO: Anne Richards|
|Revenue||£455 million (2008)|
|£228 million (2008)|
M&G is an investment manager in the UK and overseas. Current chief investment officer of M&G Investments is Anne Richards. It is an autonomous business within the Prudential Group, running its own retail and institutional funds operation and functioning as the asset manager for Prudential in Europe. Currently M&G is the official sponsor of the RHS Chelsea Flower Show  M&G invests in and manages a wide range of assets including Equities, Fixed Income and Property. M&G also manages more esoteric assets within the private finance arena such as Structured Products (including CDOs), Leveraged Finance, Project and Infrastructure Finance.
In April 2012, they ran six of the top ten largest UK funds.
In May 2016, it announced it was to launch a direct online investment service for retail investors to invest directly in its range of funds.
- "Brand and sponsorship - M&G Investments". Mandg.co.uk. 7 January 2016. Retrieved 9 July 2016.
- Thornhill, Jo (22 April 2001). "Happy Birthday unit trusts". ThisIsMoney. Archived from the original on 19 August 2014. Retrieved 8 March 2017.
- "Notes & Comments, The Fixed Trust:". The Glasgow Herald. 23 April 1931. p. 12. Retrieved 8 March 2017.
- "M&G online service to undercut fund supermarkets". FundsandShares.co.uk. Retrieved 9 July 2016.
- Sarah Jones (5 July 2016). "U.K. Property Funds Freeze $12 Billion to Halt Brexit Retreat". Bloomberg.com. Retrieved 9 July 2016.
- Lazarus, Darren (5 July 2016). "Third U.K. Property Fund Halts Withdrawals Amid Brexit Market Turmoil". WSJ.com. Retrieved 9 July 2016.
- "A $6 billion UK property fund stopped people withdrawing money after investors all rushed for the exit". Business Insider. Retrieved 9 July 2016.