|Labels||Baystate, Columbia, Soul Note, Blue Moon|
All of M'Boom's members are and always have been percussionists, employing numerous percussion instruments besides the drums. These include bells, gongs, marimba, timpani, vibraphone, xylophone, and musical saw.
- 1973: Re: Percussion (Strata-East)
- 1973: Re: Percussion (Baystate)
- 1979: M'Boom (Columbia)
- 1984: Collage (Soul Note)
- 1991: To the Max! (Enja)
- 1992: Live at S.O.B.'s New York (Blue Moon)
- Yanow, Scott. "M'Boom | Biography & History | AllMusic". AllMusic. Retrieved 18 December 2016.