This article may be a rough translation from Hungarian. It may have been generated, in whole or in part, by a computer or by a translator without dual proficiency. (February 2022)
|Disciplines||Slalom, Giant Slalom, Super-G, Downhill, Alpine Combined|
|Born||19 December 1995|
|Height||173 cm (5 ft 8 in)|
|Teams||2018 PyeongChang, 2012 Innsbruck|
|Teams||2011 Garmisch-Partenkirchen, 2013 Schladming, 2015 Vail / Beaver Creek),|
Márton Kékesi (born 19 December 1995) is a racer of the Hungarian national team in Alpine skiing.
He competed at the 2015 World Championships in Beaver Creek, US, in the Super-G. In January 2012 Kékesi also participated at the first ever Winter Youth Olympics, competing in the 2012 Winter Youth Olympics – Man Alpine skiing in Slalom, Giant Slalom, Super Combined and Super-G disciplines, World Junior Alpine Skiing Championships 2012 Roccaraso, Italy and at the World Junior Alpine Skiing Championships 2013 Mont St Anne, Canada he took the first place in the U-18 category. In the absolute result the best success was 26th place in Slalom discipline.
He is also a multiple Hungarian champion. He has been nominated to represent Hungary in all disciplines 2018 Olympic Winter Games in PyeongChang, South Korea. During the races he finished in all races but Super G. His best result was the 30th place in slalom discipline.
- "KEKESI Marton - Biographie". Archived from the original on 2016-02-20. Retrieved 2015-12-12.
- "Hungarian Team in the FIS Alpine Ski World Championships Vail - Beaver Creek 2015" (PDF). Sielok.hu. Retrieved 4 February 2022.
- "Men's Super-G Official Results" (PDF). Data.fis-ski.com. Retrieved 6 February 2015.
- "Magyar Olimpiai Bizottság - A magyar csapat". Mob.hu. 17 May 2012.
- "Letették az esküt". Utanpotlassport.hu. 6 January 2012.
- "Kékesi Márton győztes az ifjúsági világbajnokságon". Sielok.hu.