|Directed by||Mika'ela Fisher|
|Produced by||Mika'ela Fisher|
|Written by||Mika'ela Fisher|
|Music by||Birgit Yew|
|Edited by||Pierre Goupillon|
What does being a man? What does being a woman? A search for identity that unites these two sexes to the same person.
Männin is a term originated by Martin Luther, meaning woman created from the rib of man.( Verse Gen 2:23 ).
And the man said, "This at last is bone of my bone and flesh of my flesh. One will call her she- man (Männin), based on this that she was taken out of the man". Lutherbibel
About the film
Männin is a psychological interrogation. Man and woman deal with the identity rules of society and try to become aware of their role. In doing so, they resort to their biblical ancestors , the first human pair and ancestral parents of all humans, Adam and Eve.
- Both Adam and Eve are portrayed by the same person to reveal the duality and yet sameness of us all.
- The film ends with a thesis of Franz Kafka. Oktavheft G ( II, 2 )
"We were expelled from paradise and therefore it remained intact. This expulsion is in a way a form of good luck, because had we not been expelled from paradise, paradise would have had to be destroyed.” (Franz Kafka) 
- American Psychological Association Film Festival 2015 
- Accolade Global Film Competition 2015 
- Religion Today Film Festival 2015 
- Great Lakes International Film Festival 2015 
|2015||Accolade Global Film Competition|
|Award of Merit (Women Filmmakers)||Mika'ela Fisher||Won|
|2015||American Psychological Association Film Festival|
|Best Short Film (Avant-garde)||Mika'ela Fisher||Nominated|
The film started a theatrical run on January 7, 2015 at Cinema Saint André des Arts in Paris, and was shown again at the Arthouse Cinema Studio Galande from December 16, 2015 to January 2016.  The film is listed in the catalog of Bibliothèque nationale de France , Mediapart. 
- Actualités Cinéma.
- Auteur BnF.
- L'officiel des spectacles.
- visa d'exploitation CNC
- Oktavheft Franz Kafka.
- American Psychological Association Film Festival.
- Nomination APA Film Festival American Psychological Association.
- Accolade Global Film Competition.
- Religion Today Film Festival.
- Great Lakes Film Festival.
- Face 3-drei Filme von Mika'Ela Fisher.
- Dossier Presse-Reviews.
- Le passage des mots. BnF