||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (December 2011)|
Módulo is a Brazilian company with international operations specializing in technology for Governance, Risk and Compliance. It operates in areas of software, consulting and education, offering, since 1985, security solutions. The company has offices in Brazil, United States, Europe, United Kingdom and operates throughout Latin America through a network of partners.
Since 1998, Módulo has customers from all sectors, and has participated in projects internationally recognized as the Brazilian electronic elections, the delivery of income tax via the Internet, the Brazilian Payment System (SPB) and the Pan American Games Rio 2007 (edition held in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil), and provider of software with technology for Risk Management, incidents and events.
- Rich, Jennifer L. (February 26, 2001). "Technology; Brazilian Company Is Hacking Its Way Up". The New York Times. Retrieved December 30, 2011.
- "Modulo boosts 2002 sales to US$7.8mn – Brazil". Business News Americas. February 14, 2003. Retrieved December 30, 2011.
- "Módulo: E-crime bill to enter congress – Brazil". Business News Americas. March 22, 2004. Retrieved December 30, 2011.
- "Modulo first in world with ISO 27001 – Brazil". Business News Americas. February 3, 2006. Retrieved December 30, 2011.
- Ozores, Pedro (October 26, 2011). "Gartner ITxpo 2011 watch: Modulo, UOLDiveo, Cipher – Brazil". Business News Americas. Retrieved December 30, 2011. (subscription required)
|This Brazilian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|