Mór (Irish name)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
It is distinct from the descriptive term "mór", which designates "big" or "senior".
Bearers of the name
- Mór ingen Cearbhaill, Queen of Laigin, died 916.
- Mór ingen Donnchadha, Queen of Ireland, died 986.
- Mór ingen Taidhg an Tuir, Queen of Ireland, died 992.
- Móir ingen Conghalaigh, died 1053.
- Mór ingen Toirrdelbach, Queen of Connacht, died 1088.
- Mór ingen Ruaidhri, died 1114.
- Mór Ní Lochlainn, Queen of Connacht, died 1122.
- Mór Ní Briain, died 1137.
- Mór Ní Choncobhair Fhailgigh, died 1167.
- Mór Ní Tuathail, Queen of Leinster, c. 1114–1191.
- Mór Ní Bhriain, Queen of Connacht, died 1218.
- Mór Ní Bhuigill, died 1222.
- Mór Ní Dubhda, died 1249.
- Mór Ní Madadhain, died 1383.
- Mór Bean de Burca, died 1421.
- Mór Ní Samradain, died 1439.
- Mór Níc Uidhir, died 1449.
- Mór Ní Concobhair Failge, died 1452.
- Mór Ní Cheinneidigh, died 1464.
- Mór Ní Neill, died 1490.
- Mór Ní Maghnusa, died 1501.
- Mór Uí Briain, died 1524.
- Mór Ní Cába, died 1527.
- Mór Ní Cerbhaill, died 1547.
- Mór Phécach Ní Bhriain, died 1569.
- Mór Uí Bhriain Ara, died 1592.
|This page or section lists people that share the same given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.|