From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Mölders is a German name. It may refer to:
- Carmen Nicole Moelders or Nicole Mölders, American atmospheric scientist
- Sascha Mölders (born 1985), German footballer, plays for FC Augsburg
- Werner Mölders (1913–1941), German flying ace
- Jagdgeschwader 51, called “JG 74 Mölders” from 1942 on, was a Luftwaffe fighter wing during World War II
- Jagdgeschwader 74, called “JG 74 Mölders” between 1973 and 2005, is an aviation unit of the German Luftwaffe, based on Neuburg air base in Bavaria
- German destroyer Mölders (D186), a guided missile destroyer of the German Navy, in service 1969–2003
- Mölders (Emma), a fictional family in the historical romance manga “Emma” by Kaoru Mori
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.