9 September 1932
|Died||15 August 2012
|Cause of death||Lung cancer|
|Alma mater||Ankara State Conservatory|
|Occupation||Actor, Voice-over Artist|
|Spouse(s)||Oya Kenter (?–1963)
Esin Şerbetçi (1963–?)
Kadriye Demirel (1976–present)
|Parent(s)||Ahmet Naci (father), Olga Cynthia (mother)|
|Relatives||Yıldız Kenter (sister)|
On 14 August 2012, local news outlets reported that Kenter had been admitted to the intensive care unit at F.N. Hospital and diagnosed with pulmonary infection due to lung cancer. On the same day, the assertions were denied by Kenter's wife, Kadriye Kenter (née Demirel), who said that he was having routine checkups.
He died on 15 August 2012 at the age of 79 in Istanbul. In further reports, it was revealed that he had been diagnosed with cancer in early June 2012. This followed the death of his handicapped son Mahmut, a son from his first marriage with Esin Şerbetçi, who died at the age of 46 on 27 May 2012 due to respiratory problems.
|1966||Bozuk Düzen||Awarded Best Supporting Actor at 3rd Antalya Golden Orange Film Festival|
|1982||Seni Kalbime Gömdüm|
|1987||Hayallerim ve Aşkım|
|1990||Piano Piano Bacaksız||Narrator|
|1991||Lebewohl, Fremde||Deniz||German production, directed by Tevfik Başer|
|2000||Dar Alanda Kısa Paslaşmalar||English title: Offside|
|2007||Amerikalılar Karadeniz'de 2|
- "Müşfik Kenter" (in Turkish). sinematurk.com. Retrieved 15 August 2012.
- "Oğlunun Ölümü Yıktı". Hürriyet (in Turkish). 17 August 2012. Retrieved 18 August 2012.
- "Müşfik Kenter Yoğun Bakımda" (in Turkish). NTVMSNBC. 14 August 2012. Retrieved 14 August 2012.
- "'Müşfik Kenter Yoğun Bakımda' Bilmecesi" (in Turkish). Star Newspaper. 14 August 2012. Retrieved 14 August 2012.
- "Çok büyük bir yıldız kaydı". Hürriyet Kültür-Sanat (in Turkish). 15 August 2012. Retrieved 15 August 2012.
- "Müşfik Kenter Hayatını Kaybetti" (in Turkish). NTVMSNBC. 16 August 2012. Retrieved 18 August 2012.