Münstertal, Black Forest
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Saint Trudpert Monastery
|• Mayor||Rüdiger Ahlers|
|• Total||67.73 km2 (26.15 sq mi)|
|Elevation||592 m (1,942 ft)|
|• Density||74/km2 (190/sq mi)|
|Time zone||CET/CEST (UTC+1/+2)|
- Schwarzwaldhaus (Black Forest house), where the documentary film Schwarzwaldhaus 1902 was shot, is a museum about filming and the life of mountain farmers.
- Bienenkundemuseum (Museum for the study of bees).
- Teufelsgrund (Devil's Ground) was a silver mine and is today a museum about mining, but there is also an adit used for the treatment of asthma.
- St. Trudpert was a benedictine monastery.
- Scharfenstein (Sharpstone) was a castle whose ruins can be visited in Obermünstertal.
|This Breisgau-Hochschwarzwald location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|