M.S.G. (McAuley Schenker Group album)
|This article does not cite any sources. (March 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Studio album by McAuley Schenker Group|
|Released||December 1991 (Japan), February 1992 (Europe)|
|Recorded||Rumbo Recorders, Preferred Sound, Sound City Studios, Track Records, Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Genre||Hard rock, glam metal|
EMI (Europe and Japan)
|Producer||Kevin Beamish, Frank Filipetti|
|McAuley Schenker Group chronology|
|Michael Schenker chronology|
|Singles from M.S.G.|
Bass guitarist Jeff Pilson and drummer James Kottak previously played together in Michael Lee Firkins's backing band and Wild Horses. Drummer James Kottak, who had also previously played in the original line-up of Kingdom Come, later joined Schenker's former band Scorpions.
All songs written by Michael Schenker and Robin McAuley except where noted.
- "Eve" - 4:52
- "Paradise" - 4:07
- "When I'm Gone" (Jesse Harms, Robin McAuley) - 4:47
- "This Broken Heart" - 4:47
- "We Believe in Love" - 5:12
- "Crazy" (Rocky Newton, Robin McAuley) - 4:53
- "Invincible" - 3:42
- "What Happens to Me" - 5:02
- "Lonely Nights" - 4:29
- "This Night Is Gonna Last Forever" (Rocky Newton, Kenny Stewart) - 4:51
- "Never Ending Nightmare" - 6:24
Note that "Paradise" is not the same song as the one Robin McAuley recorded with his old band, Grand Prix.
- Robin McAuley - vocals
- Michael Schenker - guitars
- Jesse Harms - keyboards
- Jeff Pilson - bass guitar
- James Kottak - drums
- Steve Mann - keyboards on "Never Ending Nightmare"
- Rocky Newton - backing vocals