M. Gary Neuman
M. Gary Neuman is a rabbi, licensed family counselor, Florida Supreme Court-certified family mediator, and founder of the Sandcastles Program Inc., a nationwide divorce therapy program for children. He is also author of The Truth about Cheating: Why Men Stray and What You Can Do to Prevent It (Wiley), Emotional Infidelity: How to Affair-Proof Your Marriage (Crown), and Helping Your Kids Cope with Divorce the Sandcastles Way (Random House).
He resides in Miami Beach, Florida.
- M. Gary Neuman – About The Sandcastles Program Archived 2008-08-03 at the Wayback Machine
- "How to fix a broken stepfamily. Parents who remarry need to create a plan with their spouse before the transition, says psychotherapist M. Gary Neuman". Today via MSNBC. Retrieved 2008-09-16.
Psychotherapist M. Gary Neuman talks with "Today" show host Matt Lauer about how to blend two families together to create a unified stepfamily.
- TruthAboutCheating.com: In the Media Archived 2008-09-13 at the Wayback Machine
- MGaryNeuman.com, M. Gary Neuman's Website
- TruthAboutCheating.com, Official Book Website for The Truth About Cheating (Wiley, 2008)
- Press Release for The Truth about Cheating: Why Men Stray and What You Can Do to Prevent It
- People Magazine Article about Sandcastles Program