M. M. Ispahani Limited
|Founder||Mirza Mohammed Ispahani|
|Mirza Salman Ispahani, Chairman|
|Products||Tea, consumer foods, textiles, yarn, jute, shipping, real estate, ISP|
|Subsidiaries||M.M. Ispahani Limited|
Ispahani Foods Limited
Pahartali Textile and Hosiery Mills
Broad Band Telecom Services Limited
South East Trading Limited
Islamia Eye Hospital
|Website||Official Website, Ispahani Tea Website|
M. M. Ispahani Limited (Bengali: এম এম ইস্পাহানি লিমিটেড), also known as the Ispahani Group, is a Bangladeshi conglomerate. Headquartered in Chittagong, it is owned by the Ispahani family. The group owns Bangladesh’s largest tea company, as well as other major food brands in the country. It also has interests in shipping, real estate, textiles, jute and hotels.
- 2003 - Enterprise of the Year - Bangladesh Business Awards
- 2004 - AmCham Business Executive of the Year (for managing director M. Salman Ispahani) - American Chamber of Commerce in Bangladesh
- Mirza Ahmad Ispahani, Chairman (1934-1949)
- Mirza Mehdy Ispahani (Sadri Ispahani), Chairman (1949-2004)
- Yar Mohammad Khan, Director (1958)
- Godrej family and Tata family, other Indo-Persian business families
- "Behrouze Ispahani passes away". Prothom Alo. Retrieved 2017-07-29.
- "Ispahani Group boss Mirza Ali Behrouze Ispahani passes away". bdnews24.com. Retrieved 2017-07-29.
- "The Daily Star Web Edition Vol. 4 Num 288". Archive.thedailystar.net. 2004-03-20. Retrieved 2013-06-14.
- Company profile Archived 2009-04-03 at the Wayback Machine
- "Salman Ispahani, Citibank win AmCham business awards". The Daily Star. 2006-02-10. Retrieved 2008-02-10.