M. M. Murugappan
MM Murugappan is a fourth-generation member of the Murugappa family and the Executive Chairman of the Murugappa Group Corporate Advisory Board since Feb 2018. He is Chairman of Tube Investments of India Ltd, Carborundum Universal Ltd and Coromandel International Ltd. He is a Trustee of the AMM Foundation and the Correspondent of the Murugappa Polytechnic College. He is also on the board of Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd, Cyient Ltd and IIT Madras-Research Park.
He has a Bachelor’s in Chemical Engineering from the AC College of Technology, University of Madras, and a Master of Science Degree in Chemical Engineering from the University of Michigan, United States. He is a member of the American and Indian Institutes of Chemical Engineers, the Indian Ceramic Society and the Plastics and Rubber Institute.He was awarded the Lifetime Achievement award at TiECON Chennai 2022.
- ^ "How Gen 5 is reimagining the 117-year-old Murugappa Group". www.businesstoday.in. Retrieved 2018-03-26.
- ^ "MM Murugappan takes charge as Exec Chairman of Murugappa Group". @businessline. Retrieved 2018-03-26.
- ^ Narasimhan, T. E. (2018-02-05). "Murugappa Group appoints M M Murugappan as exec chairman, succeeds Vellayan". Business Standard India. Retrieved 2018-03-26.
- ^ "M. M. Murugappan takes charge as Executive Chairman, Murugappa Group". 2018-02-06. Retrieved 2018-03-26.
- ^ "AMM Foundation - About Us - Management". www.ammfoundation.org. Retrieved 2018-03-26.
- ^ "Murugappa Polytechnic - Governing Council". www.murugappapoly.ac.in. Retrieved 2018-03-26.
- ^ "Board of Directors at Mahindra Rise". www.mahindra.com. Retrieved 2018-03-26.
- ^ "IIT Madras Research Park: Board of Directors". respark.iitm.ac.in. Retrieved 2018-03-26.
- ^ T E, Narasimhan (5 February 2018). "Murugappa Group appoints M M Murugappan as exec chairman, succeeds Vellayan". Business Standard.
- ^ "iECON Chennai 2022: MM Murugappan honoured with Lifetime Achievement award". thehindubusinessline. Retrieved January 24, 2023.