This article is in a list format that may be better presented using prose. (August 2017)
February 20, 1960
|Spouse(s)||Dra. Anisah Aini|
|Children||2 children, Zidna Ilma Azzahra and Mohammad Abdan Syakura|
M. Suyanto (Mohammad Suyanto) is an Indonesian movie producer and writer known for Battle of Surabaya. He is also Professor of Strategic Management, Marketing and E-Business. Suyanto wrote several books most notably "Muhammad Business Strategy and Ethics", Oscar winner secreenpaly.
Suyanto founded a private university in Yogyakarta, on October 11, 1994, STMIK Amikom. A decade later, Amikom university was highlighted as a leading example for "A New Dynamic: Private Higher Education” by UNESCO at World Conference on Higher Education 2009.
Suyanto received his PhD in Economics from Airlangga University in 2007 and his PhD in Management from United States in 1998 and his Doctor of Science degree in Physics from Gadjah Mada University in 1993. He received his Master in Management from Gadjah Mada University in 1993.
- Muhammad Business Strategy and Ethics
- Strategic Management
- Marketing Strategy
- Strategy Revolution
- Outdoor Advertising Strategy
- Design Strategy for Cartoon Film
- Organizational Revolution
- 15 Secrets to Change Failure To Be Success
- Being Smart in Leadership, Information Technology for Business
- 15 Secrets To Start Business without any Capital of Money
- Analysis & Design of Multimedia Application for Marketing
- Television Advertising Strategy
- Being Smart in Entrepreneurship
- Graphical Design Application for Advertising
- E-Commerce Advertising Strategy
- "M. Suyanto IMDB Profile". Retrieved February 3, 2017.
- Pak Yanto (July 25, 2005). "Biografi Singkat Prof. Dr. M. Suyanto, MM". Retrieved February 3, 2017.
- Daeng Ogi (March 21, 2011). "Profile on local Motivation & Inspiration blog". Motivation & Inspiration. Retrieved February 3, 2017.
- "Update about UNESCO REPORT". Retrieved February 3, 2017.