M. V. Raghu
This article needs additional citations for verification. (September 2018) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
M. V. Raghu
M. V. Raghu is an Indian film cinematographer turned director, screenwriter, and producer known for his works predominantly in Telugu cinema. In 1988, he has directed the neo-realistic film Kallu, which has received thirty state awards and has garnered special mention from the CBFC Jury. Jury Member for Nandi Film Awards 2001 and 2017.
As film Acamedician
- Professor Cinematography/FTIH, Film and Television institute of Hyderabad, Hyderabad. (Present).
- Professor cinematography/MFT, Ramanaidu Film School,Hyderabad.
- Professor cinematography,RAFT,Ramoji film city, Hyderabad.
- Professor cinematography,Potti Sri Rammulu Telugu university,Hyderabad.
- Guest faculty cinematography,Hyderabad cenral University,Hyderabad.
- Guest faculty cinematography,AISFM(Annapurna International School of Film + Media),Hyderabad.
- Guest faculty cinematography,Madhu Film institute,Hyderabad.
- Instituted M.V.Raghu film School of cinematography,vishakapatanam.
- Aim acting,Faculty for Technical Orentation.
- Nandi Award for Best Feature Film (bronze) - Kallu
- Nandi Award for Best First Film of a Director - Kallu
- Nandi Award Special Jury For cinematography - sirivenella
- Other Awards
- Cine Technicians Association Chennai. Technician of the year "L.V.Prasad Award" -For the film Siri Venella(Excellency in cinematography.
- Director of the year- K.V.Reddy Award- By Uva Kala Vauhini/Hyderabad- Kallu
- Director of the year- T Krishna memorial Award- Ongole -Kallu
- Best director Award- Kala Sagar/Chennai-Kallu
- Best cinematography(Instated from that year) For Excellency of Cinematography in the film Anveshana.
- Vennello hai hai(Thanu monnea velipoyindhi-2014)
- Kofee bar (2011)
- Somberi (2008)
- Bhajantreelu (2007)
- Kocham touch lo unte cheputhanu(2007)
- Deeksha ( Children Film)
- W/O V.Varaprasad (1998)
- Khaidi Garu (remake of Kankanam)
- Chitamma Mogudu
- Collector Garu (1997)
- Soggadi Pellam (1996)
- Detective Naarada (1993)
- Hush Gap Chup (Dir:Jandhyala)(1992)
- Raga leela (Dir: Jandhala(1991)
- April 1 Vidudhala (1991)
- Mera Pati Sirf Mera Hai (1990)
- Bada Admi (unfinshed)(1987)
- Sansar (hindi) (1987)
- Palnati poursham
- Preminchu Pelladu
- O Bharya katha
- Agni Keratalu (1988)
- Sansar (1987)
- The pearl(1986)
- Sirivennela (1986)
- America Alludu (1985)
- Anveshana (1985)
- Swathi Muthyam (1985)
- Eduruleni Monagalu(1984)
- Magamaha Raju (1983)
- Mahanagaram lo Mayagadu
- Sitaara (1983)
- Kongu mudi
- Kotha Dampatulu
- Vimukthi kosam
- Coffee Shop (kannada)
- Nimmudangal (Tamil)
- SeethaRamulu (Kannada)
- Neetidowrjanyam 1990
- Tella gulabilu
- Kallu (1988)
- Aarthanadam (1988)
- Short Films
- Amma korika(2017)
- Documentary films
- Hidden tresures - Discovery channel documentary ( dir: Arnie Shirlin,US)
- L V Prasad - A man of cinema (dir: K N T Shastri)
- Harvesting girl child (dir: K N T Shastri)
- Surabhi - the stage (dir: K N T Shastri) - National and state award in anthropology.
- Television works
- Srinivasa kalyanam (Multi-lingual, Etv Production)
- Prema kathegalu (Kannada, ETV production)
- Vyuha ( KAnnada, ETV Production)