From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
M44 or M-44 may refer to:
- M44 (cyanide device), a device used to poison predators
- M44 generator cluster, an American chemical cluster bomb
- BMW M44, An inline 4 gasoline engine produced by BMW to succeed the M42
- IBM M44/44X, an experimental IBM mainframe from the 1960s
- Messier 44 (M44), an open star cluster also called the Beehive Cluster
- the 44th Mersenne prime
- Mosin–Nagant M44 Carbine, a Russian bolt-action rifle
- M44 Self Propelled Howitzer, 1950s US self-propelled 155 mm artillery
- 'Self-Propelled Howitzer Roams Any Terrain a Tank Can Travel." Popular Mechanics, October 1954, p. 104, bottom of page.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.