M7 is the successor organization to Fairchild Dornier Aviation, having bought much of that firm's assets out of bankruptcy. M7 occupies the 426,000 sq ft (39,600 m2). manufacturing and support facility formerly operated by Fairchild-Dornier.
M7 Aerospace has five distinct business units:
- Aircraft Parts and Product Support
- Government logistics support
- Aerostructures manufacturing
- Aircraft Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul (MRO)
- Aerial orthorectified imaging
- "M7 Aerospace sold to Israeli defense firm." San Antonio Business Journal. Wednesday December 15, 2010. Retrieved on February 12, 2011. "M7, located at the San Antonio International Airport, manufactures aerospace components."
- "Contact Us." M7 Aerospace. Retrieved on February 12, 2011. "M7 Aerospace LP [...] 10823 NE Entrance Road San Antonio, Texas, USA 78216."
- "Elbit - Investor Relations - Press Releases". Ir.elbitsystems.com. Retrieved 2011-01-13.
|This aeronautical company–related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|