From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from MACS)
|Look up macs in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Macs or MACS may refer to:
- a Mac computer, a nickname for the Macintosh brand
- "macs" (short story), a short story by Terry Bisson
- Mac's Convenience Stores, a chain of stores in Canada
- Magnetic-activated cell sorting
- Metropolitan Area Commuter System, a bus system in Fairbanks, Alaska
- Multicenter AIDS Cohort Study
- MACS (software), Model-based Analysis of ChIP-Seq, software for finding peaks in ChIP-Seq data used in computational biology
- Minimal Access Cranial Suspension, a form of facial surgery or rhytidectomy used to reduce wrinkles and lift sagging facial tissue
- Magellanic Catalogue of Stars, a catalogue of positions for stars covering large areas around the Large and Small Magellanic Cloud
- Mountain Ash Comprehensive School, a comprehensive school that is situated in Mountain Ash, Rhondda Cynon Taff, Wales
- MAssive Cluster Survey (MACS) an ongoing project aimed at the compilation and characterization of a sample of very X-ray luminous (and thus, by inference, massive), distant clusters of galaxies. Current sample comprises 124 spectroscopically confirmed clusters at 0.3 < z < 0.7. Candidates were selected from the ROSAT All-Sky Survey data
- Manual Ability Classification System for manual dexterity in cerebral palsy.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Macs.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.