From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from MAGE)
|Look up mage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Mage may refer to:
- Mage, Myanmar, a village in Hsawlaw Township in Myitkyina District in the Kachin State of north-eastern Burma
- Magé, a municipality in the Brazilian state of Rio de Janeiro
- Le Mage, Orne, a commune in the Orne department in north-western France
- Mage: The Ascension, a role-playing game based in the World of Darkness, published by White Wolf Game Studio
- Mage: The Awakening, a role-playing game developed by White Wolf Publishing based in their Chronicles of Darkness setting
- Mage: The Sorcerers Crusade, a role-playing game that takes place in the World of Darkness during the Renaissance
- Dark Ages: Mage, is a role-playing game book, part of a series of "Dark Ages" supplements created by White Wolf Publishing
- Wizard (character class), or mage, a type of magical character class in certain role-playing games, including role-playing video games
- Mage Knight, a miniatures wargame using collectible figures, created by WizKids, Inc.
- Magician (fantasy), or mage, someone who uses or practices magic derived from supernatural or occult sources
- Mage (comics), an American superhero comic book written and illustrated by Matt Wagner
- Eugène Mage (1837-1869), a French naval officer and explorer of Africa
- Le mage, an opera by Jules Massenet to a French libretto by Jean Richepin
- Mage, a bun hairstyle worn by Maiko
- MAGE-OM (MicroArray Gene Expression Object Model) and MAGE-TAB, data exchange and data modeling standards by the FGED Society
- Mage, a type of mask in ice hockey goaltending equipment
- Melanoma-associated antigen (MAGE) gene family
- Multiplex Automated Genome Engineering, an automated form of the genetic engineering technique known as recombineering
- Kamen Rider Mage, a character in Kamen Rider Wizard, a Japanese tokusatsu drama
- All pages with a title containing Mage
- All pages beginning with "Mage"
- Magi (disambiguation)
- Chonmage, a form of Japanese traditional topknot haircut worn by men
- White wizard (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Mage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.