This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (May 2007) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Headquarters||Seoul, South Korea|
MAIET Entertainment was a South Korean video game developer, best known for creating the third-person shooter game GunZ: The Duel in 2004. They also developed GunZ 2 in 2011 and adapted it into English in 2013.
According to the official site, MAIET is 'TEAM' spelled backwards with the letter 'I' added in, standing for 'innovation'.
GunZ: The Duel has servers in Korea, and has all evolved from the original International server in many ways, such as having "cash items". MAIET's first developed video game was the aerial strategy game AceSaga, which was terminated.
- "MAIET entertainment, Inc. - TEAM Innovative". Archived from the original on 2007-04-09.
- "MAIET entertainment, Inc. - TEAM Innovative". Archived from the original on 2007-03-15.
- MAIET entertainment, Inc. - TEAM Innovative Archived 2007-04-21 at the Wayback Machine.
- MAIET Closing Notice Archived 2007-02-08 at the Wayback Machine.
- MAIET entertainment, Inc.- TEAM Innovative Archived 2007-03-15 at the Wayback Machine.
|This Asian video game corporation or company-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|