MAP Linhas Aéreas
|Parent company||Manaus Aerotáxi|
According to the National Civil Aviation Agency of Brazil (ANAC), between January and December 2018 MAP had 0.1% of the domestic market share in terms of revenue passenger kilometers (RPK). making it the sixth largest domestic airline in Brazil.
MAP Linhas Aéreas is a sister company of Manaus Aerotáxi.
As of April 2018 MAP Linhas Aéreas operated services to the following destinations in Brazil:
The MAP Linhas Aéreas fleet consists of the following aircraft (as of August 2016):
Airline affinity program
MAP Linhas Aéreas has no Frequent Flyer Program.
- "Amazonas ganha nova empresa aérea: Map" (in Portuguese). Panrotas. 21 August 2012. Retrieved 23 August 2012.
- "Demanda e oferta do transporte aéreo" (in Portuguese). Agência Nacional de Aviação Civil (ANAC). 23 January 2019. Retrieved 29 January 2019.
- "Ata da reunião deliberativa realizada em 14 de agosto de 2012" (PDF) (in Portuguese). ANAC. 14 August 2012. Retrieved 24 August 2012.
- "Nova aérea regional deve voar no próximo mês" (in Portuguese). Panrotas. 11 September 2012. Retrieved 11 September 2012.
- "Home" (in Portuguese). MAP. Retrieved 11 April 2018.
- "Global Airline Guide 2016 (Part One)". Airliner World (October 2016): 7.