MCG commonly refers to the Melbourne Cricket Ground, Australia.
MCG may also refer to:
- McG (Joseph McGinty Nichol), an American film and television producer and director
- McGrath Airport, Alaska, US (IATA code)
- McGregor station, Texas, US (station code)
- Make Cars Green, a campaign for more environmentally friendly motoring
Health and medicine
- Medical College of Georgia, a component of Augusta University in the USA
- Magnetocardiography, to measure the magnetic fields produced by electrical activity in the heart
- Multifunction cardiogram, to diagnose myocardial ischemia
Science and technology
- mcg, a microgram, one-thousandth of a milligram or one millionth of a gram
- Morphological Catalogue of Galaxies (astronomy)
- Mapping class group (mathematics)
- MCWG, Meta-Certificate Working Group (previously Meta-Certificate Group) (Internet security)
- Media gateway controller
- Geneva Citizens' Movement (French: Mouvement citoyens genevois)
- Management Consulting Group
- Manchester Craftsmen's Guild
- Museums Computer Group
- Muslim Consumer Group
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MCG.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.