From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from MCI (disambiguation))
MCI may refer to:
- mCi, millicurie, 1/1000 of a curie, a non-SI unit of radioactivity
- MCi, megacurie, 1,000,000 times a curie, a non-SI unit of radioactivity, 1 MCi = 3.7×1016 decays per second or becquerels.
- 1101 in Roman numerals
- MCI Inc., a former American telecommunications company now acquired by Verizon Communications
- MCI Communications, originally Microwave Communications Inc., the corporation that operated as MCI from 1963–1998
- Mobile Telecommunication Company of Iran
- MCI Group Holding SA, event, communication and association management company
- Motor Coach Industries, a coach/bus manufacturing company
- Music Center Incorporated, later known as Music Consultants Incorporated, a company that manufactured multi-track audiotape recorders and mixing consoles for professional studio recording
- Mirror Controls international, Dutch supplier to the Automotive industry.
- Maine Central Institute, a boarding school in Maine, founded in 1866
- Marine Corps Institute, a coursework of Marine Corps education and training programs
- Martingrove Collegiate Institute, a secondary school located in Toronto, Ontario
- Medical Council of India
- Mennonite Collegiate Institute, a private, religious school in the town of Gretna, in Southern Manitoba
- Museum Conservation Institute, of the Smithsonian Institution
- Motek Cultural Initiative, a Toronto based nonprofit organization promoting Israeli music and culture
- MCI Management Center Innsbruck, a university located in Innsbruck, Austria
Health and Science
- Medical Council of India
- Mild cognitive impairment, a neurological affliction often associated with Alzheimer's disease
- Mass casualty incident, a medical emergency involving more patients than can be easily handled by the crews initially assigned to the incident
- Magnetic current imaging using a scanning SQUID microscope
- Modulation contrast imaging, a term related to optical imaging
- Muconate lactonizing enzyme, an enzyme
- Media Control Interface/Multimedia Control Interface, an API for controlling multimedia peripherals connected to a Microsoft Windows or OS/2 computer
- MCI, MCI Records - Frank Farian's record label
- Meal, Combat, Individual, the successor to the US Army C-ration
- Monetary conditions index, a macroeconomic index number relevant for monetary policy.
- Malicious caller identification, a type of enhanced telephone service
- Macroinvertebrate community index, a measure used in New Zealand for the environmental status of streams
- Miss Chinese International Pageant, an annual pageant where International women of Chinese descent compete for the crown of Miss Chinese International
- MCI, The IATA airport code for the Kansas City International Airport in Kansas City, Missouri, US
- Michigan City (Amtrak station), Indiana, United States; Amtrak station code MCI
- Motion Clarity Index, dimensionless value which describes the quality of LCD to show a moving picture, MCI is term from LG, the others same are Samsung - Clear Motion Rate (CMR), Philips - Perfect Motion Rate (PMR), Sony - Motionflow XR and Panasonic - Back Light Scanning (BLS), all use native panel refresh rate at least 100 Hz, but backlights and processors rates may be different, with aim to reduce or omit motion blur and all of it are relatively same
- Multiple Casualty Incident (MCI), emergency dispatcher abbreviation
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MCI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.