Jump to navigation Jump to search
MCT may refer to:
- A Maksutov–Cassegrain telescope
- Morning Civil Twilight, from when the center of the Sun is less than 6° below the horizon to sunrise.
- Medium-chain triglycerides, a class of fat with specific dietary and technical properties.
- Monocarboxylate transporters, a family of proton-linked plasma membrane transporters that carry molecules having one carboxylate group (monocarboxylates), such as lactate and pyruvate, across biological membranes.
- Methyl halide transferase, an enzyme
- Marine Current Turbines
- McClatchy-Tribune Information Services, the news service formerly known as Knight Ridder Tribune
- Multi Channel Television, an Italian-based company, broadcasting though satellite, erotic programming
- Microsoft Certified Trainer
- Mobile Computer Terminal
- Multi Core Timer in Exynos (system on chip) processors
- Maximum continuous thrust, an aviation abbreviation for a jet engine rating
- Mercury cadmium telluride (HgCdTe), a semiconductor with a particularly narrow bandgap used in mid- and far-infrared detectors (e.g. night vision)
- MOS-controlled thyristor, a type of thyristor (a solid-state semiconductor device)
- Multi Cable Transits, A fire-stop is a fire protection system made of various components used to seal openings and joints in fire-resistance rated wall and/or floor assemblies. For penetrating cables, these can also be called as Multi Cable Transits (MCTs).
- Mast cell tumor
- Methacholine challenge test, a medical test to assess the degree of a bronchial hyperresponsiveness (e.g. in asthma).
- Munich Chronotype Questionnaire (MCTQ), a standardized test for evaluating patient sleep/wake patterns
- Ketogenic diet (MCT diet)
- Mars Colonial Transporter, now named Interplanetary Transport System, an interplanetary transportation system under development by SpaceX
- Madison County Transit
- Muscat International Airport, the airport serving Muscat, Oman (IATA code is MCT)
- Minnesota Chippewa Tribe
- Mengisa language (ISO 639 code: mct)
- Marine Combat Training, a training course at the United States Marine Corps School of Infantry
- Monotone convergence theorem, in mathematics
- Motivation crowding theory, in economics
- Member of the Association of Corporate Treasurers, a professional organisation
- Miss Chinese Toronto Pageant, the annual Toronto beauty pageant for Chinese Canadians
- Manganese cyclopentadienyl tricarbonyl, an antiknock additive for gasoline
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MCT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.