Jump to navigation Jump to search
MCT may refer to:
- A Maksutov–Cassegrain telescope
- Morning Civil Twilight, from when the center of the Sun is less than 6° below the horizon to sunrise.
- Medium-chain triglycerides, a class of fat with specific dietary and technical properties.
- Monocarboxylate transporters, a family of proton-linked plasma membrane transporters that carry molecules having one carboxylate group (monocarboxylates), such as lactate and pyruvate, across biological membranes.
- Methyl halide transferase, an enzyme
- Marine Current Turbines
- McClatchy-Tribune Information Services, the news service formerly known as Knight Ridder Tribune
- Multi Channel Television, an Italian-based company, broadcasting though satellite, erotic programming
- Microsoft Certified Trainer
- Mobile Computer Terminal
- Multi Core Timer in Exynos (system on chip) processors
- Maximum continuous thrust, an aviation abbreviation for a jet engine rating
- Mercury cadmium telluride (HgCdTe), a semiconductor with a particularly narrow bandgap used in mid- and far-infrared detectors (e.g. night vision)
- MOS-controlled thyristor, a type of thyristor (a solid-state semiconductor device)
- Multi Cable Transits, A fire-stop is a fire protection system made of various components used to seal openings and joints in fire-resistance rated wall and/or floor assemblies. For penetrating cables, these can also be called as Multi Cable Transits (MCTs).
- Mast cell tumor
- Methacholine challenge test, a medical test to assess the degree of a bronchial hyperresponsiveness (e.g. in asthma).
- Munich Chronotype Questionnaire (MCTQ), a standardized test for evaluating patient sleep/wake patterns
- Ketogenic diet (MCT diet)
- Mars Colonial Transporter, now named Interplanetary Transport System, an interplanetary transportation system under development by SpaceX
- Madison County Transit
- Muscat International Airport, the airport serving Muscat, Oman (IATA code is MCT)
- Minnesota Chippewa Tribe
- Mengisa language (ISO 639 code: mct)
- Marine Combat Training, a training course at the United States Marine Corps School of Infantry
- Monotone convergence theorem, in mathematics
- Motivation crowding theory, in economics
- Member of the Association of Corporate Treasurers, a professional organisation
- Miss Chinese Toronto Pageant, the annual Toronto beauty pageant for Chinese Canadians
- Manganese cyclopentadienyl tricarbonyl, an antiknock additive for gasoline
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MCT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.