From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
MCV may refer to:
- Manufacturing Commercial Vehicles, a Egyptian commercial vehicle manufacturer owned by Daimler AG.
- MCV Broadband, former name of Docomo Pacific, a telecommunications company in Guam
- MCV Bus and Coach, a bus body builder, based in Ely, Cambridgeshire, England
- Midland Cogeneration Venture, a natural gas fired electrical and steam co-generation plant in Midland, Michigan
- McV is a former identity of McVitie's biscuits
- Mobile Content Venture, a joint venture of United States broadcast groups dedicated to improving mobile DTV content
- Mutated citrullinated vimentin, anti-MCV is a biomarker for diagnosing rheumatoid arthritis
- Mean corpuscular volume, a measure of red blood cell volume
- Merkel cell polyomavirus, a DNA virus of the polyomavirus group
- Molluscum contagiosum virus, a DNA poxvirus
- Meningococcal conjugate vaccine, a conjugated vaccine
Science and technology
- Mesoscale convective vortex, in meteorology
- Model–view–controller architecture, in software engineering.
- Manchester Victoria station, its National Rail station code
- Mega City Vehicle, the former name of the BMW i3, an urban electric car
- Motor vehicle collision, also known as a traffic collision
- Morris Cowley Van, a car-based light van based on the Morris Oxford (1950-56)
- Market for Home Computing and Video Games, a UK based trade magazine focused on the video game industry
- Mobile Construction Vehicle, in the Command & Conquer game series
- Type-92 MCV, a mine clearance vehicle of the Japan Ground Self-Defense Force
- Maneuver Combat Vehicle, a wheeled tank destroyer of the Japan Ground Self-Defense Force
- Medical College of Virginia, the medical campus of Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond, Virginia
- Middlesex County Volunteers, an 18th-century colonial fife & drum corps in the Greater Boston area, Massachusetts, USA
- Modular Capture Vessel, ships specialized on capturing unwanted liquids on the sea - f.i. leaked oil
- MCV, the year 1105 in Roman numerals
- Living Colombia Movement (Movimiento Colombia Viva), a Colombian political party
- Miss Chinese (Vancouver) Pageant, the annual Vancouver beauty pageant for Chinese Canadians.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MCV.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.