|Dmitry Fedotkin (general director)|
MC Entertainment is a Russian distributor of anime and films from Japan, United States, Germany, Great Britain, China, Thailand and South Korea. The company, headed by Dmitry Fedotkin, was founded in 2000. As of 2007, it the largest anime company in Russia. It is also the first Russian company aimed exclusively at the anime market. MC Entertainment was one of the founders of AnimeGid magazine, as well as Moscow Anime Festival and anime*magazine sponsor.
Until 2006 MC Entertainment did not have any rivalries, becoming a monopolist on Russian anime market. In the beginning of 2006 its first competitor XL Media appeared, later was founded other anime companies Mega-Anime and Reanimedia.
- Vlasenko, Olga (January 19, 2009). Аниме-отаку атакуют [Anime otaku attack] (in Russian). Expert. Archived from the original on July 30, 2012. Retrieved 6 February 2010.
- "About us" (in Russian). MC Entertainment. Archived from the original on 25 August 2011. Retrieved 6 February 2010.
- Eugene Kahn (April 25, 2007). "Аниме Лицензия в России: Компания MC Entertainment" [Anime license in Russia: MC Entertainment company]. Interview with Dmitry Fedotkin (in Russian). AniMag. Retrieved 2009-04-04.
- От редакции [Editor's column]. anime*magazine (in Russian) (3): 3. 2004. ISSN 1810-8644.
- Eugene Kahn (April 25, 2007). Дистрибьюторы аниме в России [Anime distributors in Russia] (in Russian). AniMag. Retrieved 2009-04-04.
|This anime-related organisation article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Russian corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|