|Commenced operations||14 March 2007|
|Ceased operations||5 November 2009|
|Hubs||Indira Gandhi International Airport, Delhi(India)|
|Secondary hubs||Birsa Munda Airport|
|Focus cities||Chandigarh Airport|
|Frequent-flyer program||MDLR one.|
|Company slogan||Luxury In The Air|
|Parent company||Mai Dalal|
|Headquarters||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|Key people||Gopal Goyal (Chairman)|
The airline started operations on 14 March 2007, and was wholly owned by Murli Dhar Lakh Ram (MDLR) Group, and had around 250 employees by September 2008. the group is originated in Sirsa, Haryana in northern India started by Gopal Goyal Kanda, a local politician. The airline was started in the middle of a major growth period for Indian aviation, but was launched just as oil prices were climbing. The airline tried the full-service model promising its passengers 'pure vegetarian food', but missed lease payments to BAe for their Avro RJ70 aircraft.
- Gaya - Gaya International Airport Terminated from 6 January 2009.
- Himachal Pradesh
- Uttar Pradesh
- West Bengal
The MDLR Airlines fleet included the following aircraft (at September 2008):
|Aircraft||In Service||Passengers bhago
|Avro RJ70||3||70 (6/64)||VT-MDL, VT-MDM, VT-MDN|
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-04-10. p. 48.
- "Route Map". Mdlrairlines.in. Retrieved 2013-06-09.
- "Directory: World Airlines Part 3 (2009)". Flight International: 29–90. 2009-04-14.
- "Our Fleet". Mdlrairlines.in. Retrieved 2013-06-09.