MDN Web Docs
This article needs to be updated.(December 2016)
Type of site
|Available in||more than 25 languages|
|CC-BY-SA v2.5+ et al.|
The initial content for the website was provided by DevEdge, for which the Mozilla Foundation was granted a license by AOL. The site now contains a mix of content migrated from DevEdge and mozilla.org, as well as original and more up-to-date content. Documentation was also migrated from XULPlanet.com.
MDN has a discussion forum and an IRC channel #mdn on the Mozilla IRC Network. MDN is funded by the Mozilla Corporation with servers and employees.
- Willison, Simon (2005-09-15). "The Mozilla Developer Center". SitePoint. Retrieved 2012-08-19.
- Mitchell Baker (2005-02-23). "DevMo and DevEdge updates". Retrieved 2008-05-31.
- "About". Mozilla Developer Center. Archived from the original on 2007-10-20. Retrieved 2009-01-30.
- "DevEdge". Mozilla Developer Center. Archived from the original on 2007-10-26. Retrieved 2009-01-30.
- Deb Richardson (2006-02-10). "Digging through the DevEdge archives". mozilla.dev.mdc. Google Groups. Retrieved 2008-05-31.
- "Brave Browser 0.12.3 Release Note". Github. Retrieved 16 August 2017.
- Ten Things Developers should know about the Mozilla Developer Network (MDN)