From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up MDR or mdr in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
MDR may refer to:
- MDR1, an ATP-dependent cellular efflux pump affording multiple drug resistance
- Medical device reporting
- Multiple drug resistance, when a disease has evolved to become resistant from multiple drugs
- Sony MDR, line of studio headphones designed by Sony
- Memory data register, hardware register where data to be transferred to/from memory are temporarily stored
- Metadata registry, central location in an organization where metadata definitions are stored and maintained in a controlled method.
- Metadata repository, database created to store metadata
- Mini D ribbon, cable connector type
- Multifactor dimensionality reduction, algorithm for detecting interactions
- M. D. Ramanathan, Carnatic music artist
- Mandar language, ISO 639 language code "mdr"
- Mitteldeutscher Rundfunk, German public broadcaster
- Mort de rire, French for die laughing, and equivalent to LOL in English
- Republican Democratic Movement, former political party of Rwanda
- All pages beginning with "MDR"
- All pages with titles containing MDR
- MD (disambiguation)
- MDRA (disambiguation)
- MRD (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MDR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.