Jump to navigation Jump to search
MDR may refer to:
- Mammalian Diving reflex
- MDR1, an ATP-dependent cellular efflux pump affording multiple drug resistance
- Medical device reporting
- Multiple drug resistance, when a disease has evolved to become resistant from multiple drugs
- Sony MDR, line of studio headphones designed by Sony
- Memory data register, hardware register where data to be transferred to/from memory are temporarily stored
- Metadata registry, central location in an organization where metadata definitions are stored and maintained in a controlled method.
- Metadata repository, database created to store metadata
- Mini D ribbon, cable connector type
- Multifactor dimensionality reduction, algorithm for detecting interactions
- Manufacturing Data Record, a document containing manufacturing data records as per the Inspection & Test Plan (ITP)
- M. D. Ramanathan, Indian singer
- Mandar language, ISO 639 language code "mdr"
- Merchant Discount Rate, fee charged from a merchant by a bank for accepting payments from customers through credit and debit cards in their establishments
- Mitteldeutscher Rundfunk, German public broadcaster
- Mort de rire, French for die laughing, and equivalent to LOL in English
- Republican Democratic Movement, former political party of Rwanda
- Mandatory declassification review, part of the process of removing the classification of a document
- EU medical device regulation, European Regulation on Medical Devices
- All pages beginning with "MDR"
- All pages with a title containing MDR
- MD (disambiguation)
- MDRA (disambiguation)
- MRD (disambiguation)
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MDR.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.