MEAN (software bundle)
This article relies too much on references to primary sources. (December 2015) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Name and history
- MongoDB, a NoSQL database
- Express.js, a web application framework that runs on Node.js
- Node.js, an execution environment for event-driven server-side and networking applications
- LAMP (software bundle)
- List of all Apache/MySQL/PHP solution stacks
- LYME (software bundle) – a solution stack based on Erlang
- "The MEAN Stack: MongoDB, ExpressJS, Angular and Node.js". Tumblr. Apr 30, 2013.
- "Mean Stack". LinkedIn.
- "Angular 2 and NodeJS - The Practical Guide to MEAN Stack 2.0". udemy.com. February 2017.
- Haviv, Amos Q. (2014). MEAN Web Development: Master real-time web application development using a mean combination of MongoDB, Express, Angular JS, and Node.js. Birmingham, UK: Packt Publishing. ISBN 978-1783983285.
- Holmes, Simon (2015). Getting MEAN with Mongo, Express, Angular, and Node. Shelter Island, NY: Manning Publishing. ISBN 9781617292033.
- Dickey, Jeff (2014). Write Modern Web Apps with the MEAN Stack: Mongo, Express, AngularJS, and Node.js (Develop and Design). San Francisco, CA: Peachpit Press. ISBN 978-0133930153.
- mean.io uses a customised tool called 'mean'. Its approach is self-contained packages that have code for both client and server files.
- meanjs.org is a fork of mean.io. It uses a tool called 'Yeoman' to generate Angular CRUD, routes, controllers, views, and services.
- MEAN Stack User Registration and Login Tutorial
|This Web-software-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|