|MFC 31: Rundown|
|Promotion||Maximum Fighting Championship|
|Date||October 7, 2011|
|Venue||Mayfield Inn Trade and Conference Centre|
MFC 31: Rundown was a mixed martial arts event held by the Maximum Fighting Championship (MFC) on October 7, 2011 at the Mayfield Inn Trade and Conference Centre in Edmonton, Alberta. The event was broadcast live on HDNet.
This event used a half-point scoring system.
- Jimmo defeated Sokoudjou via unanimous decision (49–48, 49–48, 49–48).
- Lightweight bout: Kajan Johnson vs. Richie Whitso]
- Johnson defeated Whitson via submission (rear naked choke) at 3:52 of round 1.
- Lynn defeated Demarce via KO (elbow) at 1:38 of round 1.
- Maromo defeated Fadai via unanimous decision (30–27, 30–27, 30–27).
- Middleweight bout: Allen Hope vs. Terry Martin
- Martin defeated Hope via TKO (punches and elbows) at 2:13 of round 1.
- Krahn defeated Chiappe via submission (guillotine choke) at 3:45 of round 1.
- Froese and Kajic ended in a No Contest at 0:31 of round 1 after Froese was poked in the eye.
- Haddad defeated Nybakken via submission (guillotine choke) at 4:12 of round 1.
- Ring defeated Anderson via unanimous decision.
- "McKee returns to the MFC to face Cobb". Maximumfighting.com. 2011-07-01.
- "MFC & HDNET Announce new 5 Year Pact". Maximumfighting.com. 2011-07-02.
- "McKee-Cobb Postponed; Sokoudjou-Jimmo Title Clash Tops MFC 31". Sherdog.com.com. 2011-08-04.
- "Judges to Test Half-Point Scoring at MFC 31". Sherdog.com. 2011-10-07.