Jump to navigation Jump to search
MGN can refer to:
- Marine Guidance Notes, published by the UK Maritime and Coastguard Agency
- MGN, National Rail station code for Marston Green railway station, UK
- Mirror Group Newspapers, British newspaper publisher, now part of Trinity Mirror
- Medial geniculate nucleus, a subnucleus of the thalamus in the brain
- Membranous glomerulonephritis, a kidney disease
- Midland and Great Northern Joint Railway, a former British railroad
- Mouettes Genevoises Navigation, public transportation by boat in Geneva, Switzerland
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MGN.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.