From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from MI-5 (disambiguation))
|Look up MI5 in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
MI-5 may refer to:
- MI5, the domestic security service of the United Kingdom
- MI-5 (TV series), a television series broadcast in some countries under a different title from the original Spooks
- Michigan's 5th congressional district
- M-5 (Michigan highway), in the U.S. state of Michigan
- Mission: Impossible - Rogue Nation, a 2015 action film known in shorthand as M:I-5
- Spooks: The Greater Good, a 2015 British film, known as MI-5 in some countries
- Mil V-5, a helicopter project that never reached production
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title formed as a letter-number combination.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.