|Motto||The School of Ideas|
|Founder(s)||A. G. Krishnamurthy|
|President||Shailendra Raj Mehta|
MICA, formerly Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad, is a higher education institution for Strategic Marketing and Communication skills in India. Established in 1991, it is located on the outskirts of the western Indian city of Ahmedabad.
MICA was established in 1991 by A. G. Krishnamurthy of Mudra Communications, as an autonomous post graduate academic institute. The main academic block was inaugurated in 1993 and MICA relocated to its current campus at Shela. It was also the year in which its first Director Binod C. Agrawal began his tenure. The first batch of PGPD program in Communications was inaugurated in 1994. Atul Tandon served as director from 2001 to 2009. Shailendra Raj Mehta is the current director and president.
MICA offers various post-graduate certificate programmes in the area of strategic communication and marketing either as fully residential programmes or as online programmes. It also offers a fellow (doctoral level) programme. MICA has partnered with Emory University for data analytics, luxury marketing and consumer insight and with Michigan State University (MSU) and Northwestern University for marketing management and integrated marketing communications. 
- Shailendra Raj Mehta, President and Director, MICA and Distinguished Professor for Innovation and Entrepreneurship at MICA. He has done extensive research in the areas of Entrepreneurship, Industrial Organization, Information Economics and Experimental Economics.
- Falguni Vasavada-Oza, Professor & Chair, Strategic Marketing Area at MICA. She had done her Ph.D. from Sardar Patel University in 2009. She is also known for being a fashionista and her views on body shaming. She was speaker at TEDX Hyderabad 
- Darshan Ashwin Trivedi, Associate Professor, Area Leader - Media and Entertainment Management.  Lately he has debuted as a Gujarati filmmaker 
Surabhi Vaya, an Independent Journalist, posted on Facebook that Pravin Mishra, associate professor at MICA, had assaulted her. After her allegation MICA initiated inquiry against Pravin Mishra. 
- "Times Of India article". Timesofindia.indiatimes.com. Retrieved 20 May 2015.
- "Evolution and Timeline". Mica.ac.in. Retrieved 20 May 2015.
- "Governing Council | Introduction". www.mica.ac.in. Retrieved 19 February 2018.
- "Programmes". MICA. Retrieved 30 July 2017.
- "Behavioural research lab to come up in Ahmedabad - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 4 July 2018.
- "Shailendra Raj Mehta". The Indian Express. Retrieved 15 October 2018.
- "The Team - President and Director - Shailendra Raj Mehta". www.mica.ac.in. Retrieved 15 October 2018.
- "Core Faculty - Falguni Vasavada-Oza". MICA. Retrieved 15 October 2018.
- "No such thing as too fat or thin for fashion: Don't let body shaming decide your wardrobe". The News Minute. 28 June 2017. Retrieved 15 October 2018.
- "TEDx Hyderabad growing by leaps and bounds". Telangana Today. Retrieved 15 October 2018.
- "Core Faculty - Darshan Ashwin Trivedi". MICA. Retrieved 18 October 2018.
- "MICA prof to debut as Gujarati filmmaker". Ahmedabad Mirror. Retrieved 18 October 2018.
- "At Prominent Ahmedabad Institute, a MeToo Accusation Against Artist, Filmmaker". The Wire. Retrieved 20 October 2018.
- "#MeToo campaign: MICA initiates inquiry against teacher on assault complaint". The Indian Express. 11 October 2018. Retrieved 20 October 2018.