|Look up MIPS in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
MIPS may refer to:
- Million instructions per second, a measure of a computer's central processing unit performance
- MIPS architecture, a RISC instruction set architecture
- Maximum intensity projection, a volume rendering technique
- Molecularly imprinted polymer, polymers processed using the molecular imprinting technique with affinity to a chosen 'template molecule'.
- Multiband Imaging Photometer for Spitzer, an instrument on the Spitzer Space Telescope
- Multi-directional Impact Protection System, a 'slip-plane' technology inside athletic helmets designed to reduce rotational forces that can result from certain impacts
- Stanford MIPS, (for Microprocessor without Interlocked Pipeline Stages) a research project at Stanford University that was commercialized by MIPS Computer Systems
- MIPS-X, a follow-on project to the Stanford MIPS
- Maharana Institute of Professional Studies, an institution in Kanpur, Uttar Pradesh, India
- Mansehra International Public School and College in Mansehra, Pakistan
- MIPS Technologies, formerly MIPS Computer Systems, the developer of the MIPS architecture
- Monash Institute of Pharmaceutical Science (MIPS) in Parkville, Victoria
- Munich Information Center for Protein Sequences, a genomics research center in Germany
- Material input per unit of service, an economic efficiency indicator
- Merit-Based Payment Incentive System, a payment mechanism that provides annual updates to physicians based on performance in multiple categories
- Menards Infiniti Pro Series, a former name of an Indy Pro Series automobile race
- Monthly income preferred stock, a financial instrument
- MIPS, a rabbit in Super Mario 64
- Minimum Ionizing Particles, a term widely used in experimental particle physics.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MIPS.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.