From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up miso or miso- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
MISO is Multiple Inputs, Single Output in system analysis.
MISO or Miso may also refer to:
- Miso, a traditional Japanese seasoning
- Master Input, Slave Output, a data line in the Serial Peripheral Interface Bus
- Military information support operations, the U.S. military term for the function formally known as Psychological Operations
- Midcontinent Independent System Operator, formerly known as Midwest Independent Transmission System Operator
- Misophonia A Neurological/Hearing disorder characterized by fear or anxiety over certain sounds
- Misoprostol, a medication used to start labor, induce abortions, prevent and treat stomach ulcers, and treat postpartum bleeding
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MISO.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.