From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from MISS (disambiguation))
|Look up Miss or miss in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Miss or MISS may also refer to:
- Man In Space Soonest, a U.S. Airforce space program that eventually became Project Mercury.
- MISS (OS), an early Soviet operating system.
- Mississippi, a state of the United States.
- Miss World, oldest surviving major international beauty pageant
- Miss Universe
- Miss Press, an imprint of the German group VDM Publishing devoted to the reproduction of Wikipedia content
- Cache MISS
- Microbially induced sedimentary structure, a sedimentary structure formed by the interaction of microbes with sediment
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Miss.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.