MIT Center for Digital Business
Jump to navigation Jump to search
MIT Initiative on the Digital Economy
In 2013, the Center for Digital Business organized and launched the Institute-wide MIT Initiative on the Digital Economy, to address the impact of digital technologies on the world, led by Erik Brynjolfsson and Andrew McAfee.
- "The Economy May Face 'Technological Unemployment'". Wall Street Journal. 2013-02-02. Retrieved 2015-05-30.
- Center for Digital Business Official site
- MIT Sloan Management Review web site
- Michael Cusumano's MIT homepage
- Erik Brynjolfsson's MIT Web Site
- Glen Urban’s MIT homepage
- Marshall Van Alstyne's Homepage
- Andrew McAfee Homepage
- Geoff Parker Homepage
- Michael Siegel
- Brynjolfsson's Economics of Information Blog
- Brynjolfsson Profile in Business Week, September 29, 2003. ("If e-business had an oracle, Erik Brynjolfsson would be the anointed.")
- Brynjolfsson Profile in Optimize, October, 2005. (Brynjolfsson ranked second in research study of "most influential academics of business technology")
- Profile in Supply Chain Management, January, 2006.
- CIO Insight interview, "Expert Voice: Erik Brynjolfsson on Organizational Capital" October, 2001.
- Brynjolfsson Profile in Informationweek, April 17, 2000. ("When it comes to explaining the relationship between IT and worker productivity--bandwagon jumpers like Federal Reserve chairman Alan Greenspan notwithstanding--the generally acknowledged expert in the field is Erik Brynjolfsson...")