(Redirected from MK-61)
The MK-61 has 105 steps of volatile program memory and 15 memory registers. It functions using either three AA-size battery cells or a wall plug. It has a ten-digit (eight digit mantissa, two digit exponent) green vacuum fluorescent display.
- Datasheet for the MK 61 processor
- 1970s-1980s pocket calculators database
- Alfred Klomp's page on "Hacking the MK-61"
- How to calculate on the Elektronika B3-34 (and similar calculators)
- Elektronika MK-61 Operating Instructions, English translation
- 250 games for MK-52, MK-61
- MK-Compiler easy programming on the MK-61 and MK-52.
- Online-emulator of МК-61 (accurate emulation of the calculator's firmware, with automatic input code and output the contents of registers and stack).
- Emulator of МК-61 for Android (accurate emulation of the calculator's firmware, with ability to save states).
- Extended emulator of МК-61 for Android
- Here you can download an emulator of all Soviet Programmable Calculators
- the page with a description of the emulator