Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up MLB in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Major League Baseball (MLB) is the highest level of play in professional baseball in North America.
MLB may also refer to:
- Main logic board, see Motherboard
- Major League Baseball (video game), a video game
- 989 Sports Major League Baseball series, a series of baseball video games titled MLB with the corresponding year
- Master of Law and Business, an academic program offered by Bucerius Law School and WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management
- Orlando Melbourne International Airport in Melbourne, Florida, IATA code MLB
- Middle linebacker, a defensive position in American and Canadian football
- Miłosz Biedrzycki, Polish poet, translator and geophysics engineer
- Monica Lin Brown, an American soldier who fought in the War in Afghanistan and was awarded the Silver Star medal for her actions during battle
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius, a major American law firm which used to own the rights to the domain name MLB.com before Major League Baseball took it over
- Motor life boat, sometimes used to refer to lifeboats in the USA and Canada
- Mother Love Bone, a 1990s grunge rock band
- A unit of mass equal to one million pounds
- Volkswagen Group MLB platform, a strategy for rationalizing automobile platforms
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MLB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.