From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up MLB in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Major League Baseball (MLB) is the highest level of play in professional baseball in North America.
MLB may also refer to:
- Main logic board, see Motherboard
- Major League Baseball (video game), a video game
- 989 Sports Major League Baseball series, a series of baseball video games titled MLB with the corresponding year
- Master of Law and Business, an academic program offered by Bucerius Law School and WHU – Otto Beisheim School of Management
- Orlando Melbourne International Airport in Melbourne, Florida, IATA code MLB
- Middle linebacker, a defensive position in American and Canadian football
- Miłosz Biedrzycki, Polish poet, translator and geophysics engineer
- Monica Lin Brown, an American soldier who fought in the War in Afghanistan and was awarded the Silver Star medal for her actions during battle
- Morgan, Lewis & Bockius, a major American law firm which used to own the rights to the domain name MLB.com before Major League Baseball took it over
- Motor life boat, sometimes used to refer to lifeboats in the USA and Canada
- Mother Love Bone, a 1990s grunge rock band
- A unit of mass equal to one million pounds
- Volkswagen Group MLB platform, a strategy for rationalizing automobile platforms
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MLB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.