Jump to navigation Jump to search
MLD may refer to:
- Manual lymphatic drainage
- Masking level difference, a threshold in hearing
- Median lethal dose
- Metachromatic leukodystrophy, a rare neurometabolic genetic condition
- Moderate learning disability
Science and technology
- Maritime Laser Demonstrator, an on-board laser defense system developed by Northrop Grumman
- Million liters per day, a measurement of liquid volume flow or handling capacity
- Mixed Layer Depth, a concept in hydrography
- Multicast Listener Discovery, a computer networking concept
- Multiple LAN distribution, a computer networking concept
- Mean Lethal Dose, a toxicological measurement for the toxicity of a substance
- ￼ mechanical locking differential.
- ICAO airline designator of Air Moldova
- Maniac Latin Disciples, a street gang
- The Dutch abbreviation of Marine Luchtvaart Dienst, the Dutch Naval Aviation Service
- Master List of Documents, a record-keeping term
- Mutually locally derivable, a mathematical property of aperiodic tile sets
- Money Laundering Directive, an EU directive on the prevention of the use of the financial system for the purpose of money laundering and terrorist financing
- Museum of London Docklands, a museum near Canary Wharf
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MLD.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.