The initialism MLF may refer to:
- Major League Fishing, the fishing league and television show.
- Malolactic fermentation, a process in winemaking
- Maple Leaf Foods, a Canadian food processing company
- Medial longitudinal fasciculus, fibres in the brain stem
- Micro-lead frame, a type of microchip package
- Mission laïque française, a French international non-profit education organization
- Multilateral Force, a 1960s proposed fleet of submarines and warships manned by NATO crews
- Mutant Liberation Front, a team of fictional terrorists/supervillains in the Marvel universe
- Mark Lewis-Francis (born 1982), British athlete
- Minister Louis Farrakhan (born 1933), leader of the Nation of Islam
- Multilateral Fund, set up by the Montreal Protocol to help implementation thereof
- Macina Liberation Front, a militant Islamist group that operates in Mali
- Major League Futsal, the primary futsal competition in the United States.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MLF.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.