From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up MLK in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
MLK are the initials of Martin Luther King Jr. (1929–1968).
MLK or mlk may also refer to:
- MLK, the Phoenician spelling of a theonym associated with Moloch
- MLK, the Semitic spelling of Malik (Melech) "king".
- Marxist–Leninist Struggle League for the Communist Party of Sweden (M–L), former Swedish communist organization
- Malta Airport (Montana) (IATA airport code: MLK)
- Melalan Airport (IATA airport code: MLK) in Borneo, Indonesia
- Millennium Air (ICAO airline code: MLK) see Airline codes-M
- MLK, Amtrak station code for Moses Lake, Washington, USA
- MLK, station code for Mooroolbark railway station, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
- MLK, Jr. (Capital MetroRail station), in Austin, Texas, USA
- MLK, Jr. (DART station), in Dallas, Texas, USA
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MLK.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.