From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up MLT in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
MLT may refer to: Mechanical Lippage Tuning.
Science and technology
- Multi-link trunking, networking link aggregation technology
- Metropolis light transport, in computing
- Media Lovin' Toolkit, a multimedia framework for television broadcasting
- MALT1, or MALT lymphoma-associated translocation
- Medical Laboratory Technician, in a clinical laboratory.
- Modulated Lapped Transform, a transform technology used in audio coding, such as G.722.1
- Mean Length Turn in wound electrical components, such as inductors and transformers.
- Malta, by country code
- Millinocket Municipal Airport, by IATA code
- Malton railway station, England, by National Rail station code
- MacPherson Leslie & Tyerman, a Canadian law firm
- Master of Laws in Taxation, a specialized post-J.D. degree
- Matthew Le Tissier, English footballer
- Modern Literal Taiwanese, an orthography in the Latin alphabet for Taiwanese
- Mechanized loop testing, in the Loop Maintenance Operations System
- Mary Lee Tracy, a gymnastics coach; known by her initials 'MLT'
- Mutton Lettuce and Tomato, a sandwich favored by the character Miracle Max in the movie The Princess Bride
- Mash/Lauter Tun, a vessel used in beer brewing for converting starches to sugar in a mixture of grains and water called mash, then straining those grains to produce a fermentable wort
- My Little Television, A South Korean show of television and internet broadcasting, especially for internet broadcasting
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MLT.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.