The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's general notability guideline. Please help to demonstrate the notability of the topic by citing reliable secondary sources that are independent of the topic and provide significant coverage of it beyond a mere trivial mention. If notability cannot be shown, the article is likely to be merged, redirected, or deleted.
(January 2022) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
ML Fairness, short for Machine Learning Fairness, is an initiative by Google to implement fairness as a part of their machine learning techniques. The campaign is presented, as a means to stop political bias in artificial intelligence.
- "Google Machine Learning Crash Course adds lesson on ensuring AI fairness". 18 October 2018.
- "Machine Learning Fairness".
- "Fairness Machine Learning" (PDF).
- "Fairness in Machine Learning". 10 January 2019.
- "Google's New Machine Learning Curriculum Aims to Stop Bias Cold". 24 October 2018.