From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
MMB is a block cipher in cryptography.
MMB can also refer to:
- Memanbetsu Airport, an airport at Hokkaidō, Japan (IATA airport code: MMB)
- 3-Mercapto-3-methylbutan-1-ol, a chemical found in some wines
- Michigan Marching Band, of the University of Michigan
- Middle mouse button, a button on the computer mouse
- The Mighty Mighty Bosstones, a band from Boston
- Milk Marketing Board, a former British government quango
- Minimal metabolic behaviors, for modeling metabolic networks
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MMB.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.