Jump to navigation Jump to search
MMC may stand for:
- Mail.com Media Corp., former name of the US digital media company PMC
- Marsh & McLennan Companies, an American-based global professional services firm
- Master Municipal Clerk, a certification in the US for a Municipal Clerk
- Material Móvil y Construcciones (MMC), a predecessor company to Construcciones y Auxiliar de Ferrocarriles
- MMC Corporation Berhad, a Malaysian investment holding company
- Monopolies and Mergers Commission, the former name of the British Competition Commission
- Moscati Medical Club, a club which provides university students with an opportunity to experience real-life healthcare.
- My Major Company, a fan-funded music label based in the United Kingdom and France
- M/M/c queue, Kendall's notation for the multi-server queueing model where interarrival times and service times are exponentially distributed.
- Memory management controller, a special series of microprocessors designed to expand the capabilities of certain games for the Nintendo Entertainment System.
- Microsoft Management Console, a framework for system administration tools in modern Microsoft Windows operating systems
- MIDI Machine Control, part of the MIDI specification
- Mobile-to-mobile convergence, is a technology used to handle wireless traffic in telephony and computer networks
- Multimedia Center, Zagreb, Croatia, a Multimedia Center of the Zagreb University Referral Center
- MultiMedia Commands, a multimedia command set for computer storage buses
- MultiMedia controller, such as the eMMC, see controller (computing)
- MultiMediaCard, a solid state disk or flash memory data storage device
- Malicious mobile code, malware
- Martin Methodist College, a private, liberal arts college located in Pulaski, Tennessee, U.S.
- Marymount Manhattan College, a liberal arts college located in Manhattan, U.S.
- Miles Macdonell Collegiate, a high school in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Regarding hospitals and medical colleges:
- Mackay Medical College, a medical college in New Taipei City, Taiwan
- Madras Medical College, a medical college in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
- Magadh Medical College, a medical college in Gaya, India
- Maine Medical Center, a hospital in Portland, Maine, U.S.
- Makati Medical Center, a tertiary hospital in Makati City, Philippines
- Medicaid managed care, managed care organizations (MCOs) that accept a set payment – “capitation” – for these services.
- Meharry Medical College, a medical college in North Nashville, Tennessee, U.S.
- Memorial Medical Center (Springfield, Illinois), a hospital in Springfield, Illinois, U.S.
- MetroWest Medical Center, a teaching hospital in Framingham, Massachusetts, U.S.
- Monash Medical Centre, a major tertiary hospital in Clayton, Victoria, Australia
- Montefiore Medical Center, a hospital in the Bronx, New York, U.S.
- Muhammad Medical College, a medical college in Mirpurkhas, Sindh, Pakistan
- Mymensingh Medical College, a medical college in Mymensingh, Bangladesh
- The Marine Mammal Center, a premier institution for marine mammal research and medicine
- Medical Male Circumcision
- Methenmadinone caproate, a progestin that was never marketed
- Migrating motor complex, cleaning reflex of the gastrointestinal tract
- Mitomycin C, a DNA crosslinker used in cancer treatment as an anti-tumour antibiotic chemotherapeutic agent
- Modernising Medical Careers, covering the changes to post-graduate medical training in the United Kingdom
- Myelomeningocele, a kind of Spina bifida congenital defect of the spine.
- Minor model change, another term for Facelift (automotive)
- Mitsubishi Motors Corporation, a Japanese automobile company
- Moore Market Complex, a terminus in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
- Morgan Motor Company, a British car manufacturing company
- Morris Motors Limited, a former British car manufacturing company
In other usages:
- 4-MMC (4-Methylmethcathinone), a stimulant drug
- Madhavaram Milk Colony, a neighbourhood in northern part of the city Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
- Member of the Magic Circle, initials used after one's name to denote membership to The Magic Circle
- Manang Marsyangdi Club, a leading football club in Nepal
- Matara Municipal Council, the local council for Matara, Sri Lanka
- Maximum Material Condition, Geometric dimensioning and tolerancing
- Member of Municipal Council, a member of municipal councils in Sri Lanka
- Merchant Mariner Credential, a professional qualification document for those in the maritime industry
- Metal matrix composite, a type of composite material with at least two constituent parts, one being a metal
- Mickey Mouse Club, a long-running American variety television series
- Mini Magellanic Cloud, a separated section of the Small Magellanic Cloud galaxy
- Manbij Military Council, a military council established by the Syrian Democratic Forces
- Modular Multi-Level Converter, a sort of power electronics converter
- Moving Micro Cross, a cartridge type developed by Bang & Olufsen to replace ceramic pickups in high fidelity systems
- Multi-member constituency, part of an election system.
- Museum Management and Curatorship, a journal
- The Roman numerals for 2100
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MMC.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.