From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
MMI may refer to:
Science and technology
- Man-machine interface or user interface
- Modified Mercalli intensity scale, an earthquake intensity measure
- W3C MMI or Multimodal Interaction Activity
- Monolithic Memories, Inc. (1969–1987), an American semiconductor manufacturer
- Motorola Mobility (NYSE: MMI), a publicly traded electronics company, formerly part of Motorola
- Multi Media Interface, an in-car interface system developed by Audi
- Maximum mutual information criterion
- Methimazole, a drug used to treat hyperthyroidism
- Miss May I, a metalcore band from Ohio
- MMI Preparatory School, a college preparatory school in Freeland, Pennsylvania, United States
- Marymount International School of Rome, a private Catholic school in Rome, Italy
- Marion Military Institute, a military junior college in Marion, Alabama.
- Millersburg Military Institute, a defunct military school in Kentucky
- Motorcycle Mechanics Institute, a program of the Universal Technical Institute
- Miami military institute, a former military college that was located in Germantown, Ohio
- 2001 (year)
- 2001 or MMI in Roman numerals
- Manufacturers Mutual Insurance, a former Australian insurance company, now called Allianz Australia
- Municipal Mutual Insurance, a British insurance company
- Maximum medical improvement, a plateau in a person's healing process
- McMinn County Airport's identification code
- Multiple mini interview, an interview method to assess soft skills
- Muslim Mosque, Inc., an organization founded by Malcolm X
- Military Ministries International, an organisation aiming to support Christian work in the armed forces of the world.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title MMI.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.